Bonus Goal Course
I recommend a short (1-hour) course you can take about Goals. The man in the course will teach you about goals. This is a way to make good goals. Most good goals will make you work more and work better. But some goals will make you quit. Those are bad goals. Bad goals are usually very general, and there is no way to see if you are successful or not. To make goals good, you have to make them SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Timed).
Good SMART Goals answer these questions:
- Specific: Exact. What do you want to do, exactly?
- Measureable: How do you know when you are successful?
- Achievable: Can you really do this?
- Relevant: Is this goal imprtant to your life?
- Timely: When will you finish? (Next week, next year?)
This course has a high level of English, so you will not understand everything, but listen anyway. You might learn something. Also, remember that Ryan’s SMART Learning system and SMART Goals are different.